||June 1, 1969
Did You Know?
- Teri is married to Tony Moore. He proposed in a Sears store and they eloped to Las Vegas the next day.
- Teri has two older brothers, Mike and Steve.
- She studied ballet from the time she was six until she was seventeen. She was the lead dancer for the Delaware Regional Ballet.
- Even though she was an honor student at Dover High Schoool, Teri dropped out when she was 17 and left for New York. She had won modeling contest in 'Seventeen' magazine and decided to pursue acting.
- Teri was signed on with the Petite modeling agency when she arrived in New York.
- Teri's acting career began on the television series, 'Loving.'
- Her full name is Theresa Elizabeth Polo.
- Teri's father, Vince, is a stereo systems designer and her mother, Jane, is a homemaker.
- Teri posed nude for the Feb. 2005 issue of Playboy.
Meet The Parents (2000)
After a list of B-movies and guest appearances on television shows, Teri finally made her big break in the summer of 2000 with this film.
- Authors Anonymous (2014)
- A Taste of Romance (2013)
- The Hole (2012)
- Beyond (2012)
- Christmas Angel (2012)
- 2:13 (2011)
- Little Fockers (2010)
- Law & Order Special Victims Unit: Year 10 (2009)
- Ghost Whisperer: The Fourth Season (2009)
- Expecting a Miracle (2009)
- The Beacon (2009)
- The Storm (2009)
- Full of It (2007) [See the Image Gallery]
- The West Wing: The Complete Seventh Season (2006)
- Meet The Fockers (2004)
- Beyond Borders (2003)
- Second String (2003)
- Straight From The Heart (2003)
- The Unsaid (2002)
- Domestic Disturbance (2001) [See the Image Gallery]
- Meet The Parents (2000) [See the Image Gallery]
- The Marriage Fool (1998)
- A Father For Brittany (1998)
- House Of Frankenstein 1997 (1997)
- A Prayer In The Dark (1997)
- The Arrival (1996)
- Full Circle (1996)
- Golden Gate (1994)
- Aspen Extreme (1993)
- Quick (1993)
- The House Of The Spirits (1993)
- Passed Away (1992)
- Mystery Date (1991)
- Born To Ride (1991)
- People Like Us (1990)
- The Phantom Of The Opera (1990)
Photo Copyright © New Line, Full of It