||July 23, 1989
Fulham, West London, England
Did You Know?
- Daniel's father, Alan, is a literary agent for International Creative Management and his mum, Marcie Gresham, is a casting agent.
- Daniel's parents weren't very receptive to his desire to act until a role came up in the television movie 'David Copperfield', which their friend Kate Harwood was producing.
- Co-stars say Daniel is quite the prankster. While filming Harry Potter, he changed all of the text-messaging in Robbie Coltrane's cell phone and showed up on the set one day with his face covered in bloody bruises. It was a joke but he caused everyone to panic before revealing the plaster made injuries.
- Frankenstein (2015)
- What If (2014)
- A Young Doctor's Notebook (2014)
- Horns (2014)
- Kill Your Darlings (2013)
- The F Word (2013)
- The Woman in Black (2012)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
- My Boy Jack (2008)
- December Boys (2007)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (2006)
- David Copperfield (2006)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) [See the Image Gallery]
- Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban (2004) [See the Image Gallery]
- Harry Potter: Years 1-3 (2004)
- Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets (2002) [See the Image Gallery]
- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone (2001) [See the Image Gallery]
- The Tailor Of Panama (2001) [See the Image Gallery]